Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day.

Well, you thought you got rid of me, huh? Do you think that I am going to let you enjoy peacefully. Alas, your dreams have just evaporated like salty sea water. I am back and this new year I am back with a bang.

Since the time I started working I had seen people cribbing about time. I on the other hand used to laugh at such people. I thought these people are just posing to get attention, kind of attention seekers like we have some smart assholes in P******M(no I am not speaking about any of my fellow bloggers).

Well now I have realized the importance of time. I have become one of those people who always keep on cribbing about time. Yes, everyone can laugh. I have a lot of butter on my bread these days.

I started this blog for many reasons. One was to improve my writing skills and the other was to improve my grammatical abilities. As my blog now qualifies as "primary-school" reading level, I think I've definitely improved. I also wanted to have people stop by and get a laugh from something I've written. To my 9 loyal readers, I hope this is true (even if it is not you can say yes for a while or plainly act dumb).After few months of posting, I realized that it is very easy to put out mindless rants for a post. A blog that releases a post every single day, generally has a higher return rate of readers, so it was tempting for me to put out something every day. Unfortunately, to release a post every day is not my cup of tea. I have to either sacrifice time or quality if there is any.

So I moved to posting about 2x a month. I felt that this would be a good level to put out funny posts without spending too much time on this blog.

Alas, I have found that the one or more of the following must be true to put out a high-quality, regular posting blog:

You are unemployed.
You are retired.
You get bored by everything.
You have no children, or have a live-in nanny.
You blog at work and don’t work (like me).
You cheat your Girlfriend and friends of quality time.
You make actual money with your blog with stupid adwords programme.(ROFL)
You are Amitabh Bacchan.
All of the above

Recently, my time reading other blogs has decreased greatly as I try not to view many external web-sites at work apart from the so called creative websites & the websites that can be used for SMO activities.

The moral of the story is that I cannot put out quality humor content on a regular basis with my current schedule. Thus I have decided to put this blog on "hold" until the time I get time to write something meaningful. At that time, I think I'll concentrate on putting out posts that I am truly proud of...even if is only once or twice a month. I will not post Stupid videos and pictures or tell you about what I ate for lunch or how many times did I fart in a day just to get "something out there."

A meaningful post will follow soon.


PS: - Thanks, Preeti for giving me an idea on what to write.


Until then Ciao.

7 comments :

Preeti said...

Thank you darling...

and this is a very nice post..considering the fact that you've churned it out in such a short time.

just goes to show that you have certainly gone a long long way beyond primary school level...ha?

Chintan Padhya said...

no really i know it still has some errors waiting for some copy-editors to read it

:P

Anonymous said...

OK, We got it.
We didn't hear the bang though.

Chintan Padhya said...

BANG, BANG

Here you go. =P

Preeti said...

but this does not mean that..you take such long breaks in between samjha...

jhayu said...

You're not posting for a while? *phew*
I keed, I keed. Peace be with you brother. Welcome to the fold.

Anonymous said...

hey.. nice blog.. i must say..word perfect..
but i m a die hard fan of Aamir Khan..
so it explains how i've like dis blog of urs.. lol... :P