Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not worth a comment

Holy Shit! I just opened my eyes, and fuck! I have not updated my blog since the movie stopped Bugging me and the hero was back in 21st century ... I hope you do not think I spend all my time in front of a computer.

I am out of it with sleeping my way to the top, being distracted by the shiny star's on my ceiling, just generally being an asshole and retard to anyone unfortunate to cross my path. My day drifts aimlessly from playing word challenge in the office, straight on to midnight playing ps2. I am looking at rectifying this. But fuck if I care .

I solemnly swear on the bones of my ancestors I will write something that makes sense soon. Seriously sorry? I am really.

5 comments :

Che said...

you better be and wtf you need word verification for?

Chintan Padhya said...

@Che there is no word verification

Che said...

you are really pushing for R word arent you?

Chintan Padhya said...

@Che just trying to grow up :P

Anonymous said...

Feel so much like leaving a smartass remark...so here it is:

The profile views on your blog read 69 ;-)That sucks man!