Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dating Disaster

Hello guys and thanks for waiting till I got the time to continue the ranting’s, of my dating disaster. Well I know for sure that you have not been waiting for this post desperately but, I will surely think that u have been waiting anxiously for this one. For this once, give me a chance to fool myself psychologically that, even I am a blogger in demand.

Well, well so where was I? Yeah, I was outside laxative of stars with a smoke stick in my hand. Now I know for sure where the BMC got the idea of their smoking tagline ‘A cigarette has fire at one end and fool at another.’ The copy writer might have seen me smoking somewhere while thinking of the idea. The girl I was waiting for lets call her ‘A’ was still not there. I thought that she might have been warned off by my jealous friends but, then I remembered that no one knows about her. This fact motivated me to wait for some more time. Finally her royal haughtiness arrived at the decided place 15 mins late. So it begins I thought.

Oh! I forgot to mention that it was also drizzling that evening and as usual I did not have my umbrella. So by the time she arrived I was almost shivering. We entered the pub and the only empty table was right under the fuckin blower. Reluctantly I rested my ass on the damn couch. I ordered my regular a pitcher and she did not order anything as she was fasting. Looking at her made me proud. Now you might be thinking why was I feeling proud and that too looking at her? Well for people who don’t know me personally I am skinny and she was skinnier than me. Looking at people who weigh less than me gives me a hope that even I have the right to live in this world full of obese people.

We had been chatting to each other since almost a month so; we had caught up on everything that we had been up to in past few years. There we sat opposite to each other staring blankly, Clueless on what to speak because we had chatted about almost everything. Now seriously, I had this random thought in my mind’ why don’t we just cut the crap and snog when we know already know everything we are going to speak about’ but, something stopped me from letting her know my brilliant thought. She saw that I was actually shivering under the blower. She started the conversation by inviting me to sit next to her so that I would feel a bit warm. Now, now, I got my hopes really high about this chick though, I denied the offer as I did not want myself to be branded as horny male on the first date. Truthfully speaking I was kind of nervous myself & lost in translation.
There was this friend of mine who told me about the logic on which a woman’s mind works, when you make the woman happy. Do something she likes and you get points. Do something she dislikes, and points are subtracted. You don't get any points for doing something she expects. I think that's the way the system is set up in reality as well. So the only thing I did was to wait for the DJ. The DJ happens to be a very good friend of mine. Whenever he sees me in the pub he starts playing rock numbers and I get charged extra for a cocktail or a mocktail depending on the mood of the DJ.

Some time passed and we were talking on everything on general topics. But, Behold, the time of reckoning was fast approaching. LO! And it was there already. The DJ played my favorite song and I felt like dancing. Well usually I don’t bother dancing when I am with my friends; I just concentrate on drinking beer and getting drunk. So I asked her for a dance just the way a gentleman does and she DENIED. Damn man! That was bad what did she think. Well, but you can always count on me to make things worse. So, I don’t know what happened to me suddenly and I picked her up and put her on the dance floor. Shit! How could I even do that but, but if you even know a bit about my nature it wont really come as a surprise to you now, you can’t cry over the spilt milk, can you? Well, I don’t know she really was embarrassed I think. If we could have waited for some more time on the dance floor I guess house keeping guys would have required her to be mopped off the dance floor. Fuck man! How could I be so ignorant? Anyways it was time for her to leave. So just like a gentleman I decided to drop her home. In the way again I decided to push my luck but, no I am not discussing that here right now or you might just start getting wrong ideas.

Well guys I have not yet discussed the whole date clearly, these are just the excerpts of it. Neither I am going to discuss it cause that girl ‘A’ is a visitor to my blog. :P

Here ends one more of my great adventure.

Stay tuned for more disasters. Till then Chao

7 comments :

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
saintsinnerz said...

kurt & anonymous girl sittin on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...lol.. (kurts got a girlfriend.. rejoice!!!) gr8 stuff bro, d post lost steam towards d end, but ur gettin better day-by-day..cheers

Chintan Padhya said...

@anonymous

These are all the dates clubbed into one

@saintsinnerz

i've still got to get a girlfriend :P
this was just a date.

Che said...

Grammatical error in first sentence itself!
Second paragraph started well, but some sentences are incoherent. like "Truthfully speaking I was kind of nervous myself & lost in translation."
But there is improvement in humor quotient though sarcasm still is a mystery.

Anonymous said...

Chinti, did the girl's name start with A or L?

Too many similarities with L.

Cheers,

Bo

Chintan Padhya said...

@che

You should at least try to stop making me feel miserable :(

@anon

What the fuck is wrong :P it was 'A' and not 'L' at all

btw BO Is it someone i know

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats off to you dispatch, will look progressive for the duration of more cognate articles without delay as its sole of my pet subject-matter to read.